Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Day in the Life of a Missionary

I want to let you know that I got an article published in the Missionary Ventures website. Go check it out!


David Bendele
7:00am I woke up to the Daily Audio Proverb which I set my computer to play automatically every morning to wake me up. When that was done, I had a time of prayer.  After this I ate a good big fiber breakfast with yogurt from the Colonia that is very very good. While eating, I listened to the main Daily Audio Bible podcast that goes through the whole Bible in a year.
8:15am I began my day’s work by checking my emails and working a little on the budget for the “Wings of Hope” chicken project and posted to the Daily Audio Bible prayer forum the news about the earthquake in Haiti.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Favorite Blogs. (Inclusion is not an endorsement of all the views represented.)