Sunday, September 13, 2009

Learning Spanish in Argentina

I have found a home to stay in to learn Spanish and they only speak Spanish. I am learning lots of things from the pastor of the Church El Renuevo about how a Church works and I am going to nearly all services in that Church including during the week. The pastor is David Saint (nephew of the late Nate Saint who was a martyr in Ecuador.) I plan on going on to Paraguay in November and staying on for eight months in Obligado to learn and to work in the Church and to work with the Christian Radio Station there. Until November I will keep myself busy learning Spanish, visiting churches, and helping my Mom when my Dad is gone to Israel in October. Today (Sunday) in the evening I will be going with my family to a church in which last week my Dad gave a gospel message and a good number came forward and turned to their Savior. Please pray that the new Christians would grow from strength to strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Favorite Blogs. (Inclusion is not an endorsement of all the views represented.)