Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am Glad in the Lord

I preached Sunday about Revival and God gave the people a heart to pray. Today I helped a ministry called Jewish voice which is doing a concert of Messianic Jewish music to reach the Jews in this city. Paul Wilbur is going to sing. I have the sense of God's pleasure. My time is drawing to a close here in Argentina and I will soon be going to Paraguay. I have improved in my Spanish greatly and I am really pleased with how God is working in my life. To God be all the glory and honor and praise. Pa is in Israel right now and doing his drama "The Rabbi From Tarsus." As you can see we are busy but that happily. May God be pleased with you all in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Favorite Blogs. (Inclusion is not an endorsement of all the views represented.)