Monday, June 29, 2009

Empower God Through Faith

"I am a worthless student." "I could never get into that College." "If you climb trees you will fall and I will have to take you to the hospital." "If you drive in that weather you are going to kill yourself." I can't do that." All these statements empower the things they speak about. What about this? "We are under the attack of Satan." "Satan is at work in our church." "I am afraid that the devil with deceive me." Should we speak like this? All of our fears spoken or unspoken come from the father of fear and lies, the devil. You give invitation by your faith in bad things happening to you. Are you afraid of cancer? Are you afraid you will get in a car accident? Are you afraid you will drown? Are you afraid you will die young? All of these fears are not from God. If you empower these things you will be delivered over to them by faith in them through ungrace. If on the other hand you believe God will keep you and help you, you will be saved by grace through faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Favorite Blogs. (Inclusion is not an endorsement of all the views represented.)